another technical blog...technically

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

About SharePoint:FormField and custom column

Yesterday, i had to face SharePoint again.
I created a custom type note field in which i inject custom HTML code (generated by code behind):

 
 

and a custom edit form (for the related custom content type) in which i want to show this field.
 

When i run the form, i noticed the field was blank...
What i've done to solve the problem?
This was driving me mad, i solved just setting the No value to the Append Changed to Existing Text option of the custom field.
The wanted
VoilĂ , smooth and clean!

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Because of a lot of SPAM about courses, I need to moderate all comments here.
I ensure you that I will answer whenever possible (if you are not a spammer).

Me, myself and I

My Photo
I'm just another IT guy sharing his knowledge with all of you out there.
Wanna know more?