another technical blog...technically

Monday, May 28, 2018

Why in the world i cannot get deferred item?

I was wondering why i could not get deferred items from a queue, so i drilled down just a little bit the BP Database in order to see all deferred items

Just watching the queue
So i dumped data before and after completion of the object just to understand how the DB row is updated

Old VS New
After that, we made a little action that inject SQL code from BP in order to get deferred items.

select
       *
       from
       BPAWorkQueue as q join BPAWorkQueueItem as i
       on q.id = i.queueid
       where q.name = 'QueueName'
       and i.deferred IS NOT NULL
       and i.completed IS NULL
       and i.exception IS NULL

And this is how Claudia Musio (thanks for everything) and me, solved the problem.
written in: Milano MI, Italia

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Because of a lot of SPAM about courses, I need to moderate all comments here.
I ensure you that I will answer whenever possible (if you are not a spammer).

Me, myself and I

My Photo
I'm just another IT guy sharing his knowledge with all of you out there.
Wanna know more?